Networking is your passion and you already have an existing network in the affiliate sector? Are you successful in expanding affiliate programmes? Then we would definitely like to get to know you!
As Affiliate Marketing Manager (all genders), you will play a central role in the management of our affiliate marketing programmes and drive the growth and success of our affiliate network - whether in Munich, Berlin, Hamburg, Cologne or remotely.
- You will independently manage and optimise exciting affiliate programmes for customers from various industries
- You will be responsible for agreements, planning and negotiations with affiliates and advertisers
- You are responsible for the budget of our clients' campaigns and manage them independently
- You create comprehensive reports on your affiliate activities, analyse the performance and derive strategic measures for continuous improvement from them
- You are in close contact with all partners, be it customers, networks or affiliates, and thus develop numerous contacts with interesting people from the industry
- You actively contribute your ideas to improve our workflows and processes
- You identify relevant industry trends and implement them in your own customer projects to further develop our services
What you bring to the table:
- You have several years of practical experience in affiliate marketing and customer care
- Your knowledge of how to close new partner co-operations helps you to put together the best possible packages for your customers
- You have strong negotiation skills and build relationships with ease
- You are confident in using affiliate marketing tools and platforms and are proficient in the area of comparison portals
- You have an affinity for technology and a feel for promising developments
- You raise your customers to a new level with your enthusiasm and willingness to test new products
- You have a command of communication in English and German
Why do you enjoy working with us?
- Exciting existing and new e-commerce customers await you
- We support and promote further training measures, adapted to your wishes and, of course, within the framework of regular working hours
- You want to give a lecture yourself, attend conferences or workshops? No problem!
- You can try out new methods and ways of working with the team
What else we offer you:
- Onboarding: Digital onboarding day
- Continuing education: Your development is important to us. Whether through our internal campus training programme, voluntary language courses or regular coaching - we keep you up to date!
- Flexibility: Thanks to flexible working hours, mobile office and job sharing models, you can adapt your job to your life - and not the other way round
- Fun: If you work, you can also take a break - with us you have enough opportunities through regular after-work and team events
- Internationality: As an internationally operating agency group, you have the opportunity to network and exchange ideas with colleagues from different disciplines all over the world
Is this exactly what you want your future workplace to look like?
Then let's talk quickly. Please send us your application including your salary expectations and your earliest starting date via the application form.